BAA needs volunteers for these upcoming events and activities:
- People to take Spring Show posters to Bartlesville businesses to request that they be hung in windows and bulletin boards.
- People to make desserts for the Spring Show Reception. The Price Tower is catering the reception on Friday April 5, but they will allow BAA to bring desserts.
- Volunteers to work at Spring Show Art Pick Up on Sunday April 28 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Volunteers to bring prizes for the ArtNight raffle on April 23. Some suggestions: Art Supplies, Small original artworks, Homemade cookies, and gift cards.
- People to bring finger food refreshments to ArtNight on April 23.
- Someone to give a 3 minute book report about a book in our BAA library at ArtNight.
- Decorate big chalkboard at BAA Design Center
- Help with BAA website, Instagram and/or Facebook. No experience necessary, so long as you have very basic computer skills.
Please email email@example.com if you can help with any of these jobs. Thank you for being an active volunteer member of BAA!!
Founded in 1952, Bartlesville Art Association is a volunteer community arts organization that depends on the commitment of time, energy and money from each member. BAA is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization and donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law – and very welcome!