Annual Membership - Individual
Individual membership benefits include
• Opportunities to show and sell your artwork, including Winter Gallery, OKM Festival Shop, Spring Show & Sale, Exhibit at Public Library
• Free sessions of Open Studio every Wednesday afternoon from 1:00pm – 3:00pm
• Opportunities to participate in civic art projects such as painting Kiddie Park carousel horses and the Wings mural in downtown Bartlesville
• One free “Art 101” class, taught by a volunteer BAA member. Watch the BAA email newsletter for details. “Art 101” classes are announced in January.
• Fine Art classes for adults and children year-round, including drawing, painting, pottery, sketching from life, and more
• Workshops with visiting artists
• ArtNights with guest speakers
• Access to the BAA library of art books and DVDs
BAA also offers scholarships for BAA Art Campers and each year awards the Virginia Neeley Sweet Memorial Scholarships for college-bound Washington County student artists.
Thank you for joining or renewing your membership — and for helping build a vibrant arts community in Bartlesville!
159 in stock
BAA LOCATION is at the Price Tower BAA Art Center at 500 S. Dewey Ave. The entrance is in the back of the one-story building next to Price Tower, facing the big parking lot.
REFUND POLICY: 100% if a request to withdraw from class or workshop is received 30 days before the start date, and 50% if received 14 days before the start date. Requests for refunds after that date will not be accepted.
Questions about any of our classes or programs? Email email@example.com or calll BAA Office: (918) 332-8463. The BAA Office is open M-Tu-W 9:30am – 12:30pm.