Annual Membership - Individual
Individual membership benefits include
• Opportunities to show and sell your artwork, including Winter Gallery, OKM Festival Shop, Spring Show & Sale, Exhibit at Public Library
• Free sessions of Open Studio every Wednesday afternoon from 1:00pm – 3:00pm
• Opportunities to participate in civic art projects such as painting Kiddie Park carousel horses and the Wings mural in downtown Bartlesville
• One free “Art 101” class, taught by a volunteer BAA member. Watch the BAA email newsletter for details. “Art 101” classes are announced in January.
• Fine Art classes for adults and children year-round, including drawing, painting, pottery, sketching from life, and more
• Workshops with visiting artists
• ArtNights with guest speakers
• Access to the BAA library of art books and DVDs
BAA also offers scholarships for BAA Art Campers and each year awards the Virginia Neeley Sweet Memorial Scholarships for college-bound Washington County student artists.
Thank you for joining or renewing your membership — and for helping build a vibrant arts community in Bartlesville!
BAA LOCATION is at the Price Tower BAA Art Center at 500 S. Dewey Ave. The entrance is in the back of the one-story building next to Price Tower, facing the big parking lot.
REFUND POLICY: 100% if a request to withdraw from class or workshop is received 30 days before the start date, and 50% if received 14 days before the start date. Requests for refunds after that date will not be accepted.
Questions about any of our classes or programs? Email email@example.com or calll BAA Office: (918) 332-8463. The BAA Office is open M-Tu-W 9:30am – 12:30pm.