Art 101 Classes are taught by BAA members for BAA members. You get one free “Art 101” class with your annual BAA membership. If you are not a member please visit here for info on joining.
If you are not sure your membership is current please contact Membership Chair Cheryl Bridendolph at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register email email@example.com.
1. Anne Spoon – Beginning Oil Painting Monday 2/4 time 6 pm – 8:30 pm. Please request supply list.
2. Celeste Cleary – Create an Artist Facebook Page Saturday 2/16 9am – noon. Max: 8 students. Email 10 photos of your artwork by 2/10 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Location: Schmoldt Technology Room at Westside Community Center 501 S. Bucy Avenue.
3. Kerri Fleming – Beginning Pastels Saturday 2/23 9 a.m.- noon. 10 students max. $3 supply fee, plus bring a set of soft pastels. A good student set is “Masters Touch” at Hobby Lobby for about $20 or shop online for professionals sets starting around $32.
4. Reita Adams – Make a Coiled Basket Tuesday 2/26 6-9 pm ($6 supply fee)
5. Gary Gibson – iPhoneography Saturday 3/9 9 a.m.- noon Students must have an iPhone – only. Apple products, no Androids.
6. Jim Buchan – Intermediate Watercolor Tuesday 3/12 1- 4:30. No supply fee but please request supply list.
7. Steven Graham – DEMO How to make a Frame. Saturday 3/23 1 – 3 pm. Class Max is 5.
8. Martha Reyburn – Beginning Watercolor Painting – Thursday 3/28 1-3 pm. Take home a finished painting in 2 hours. (no supply fee or supply list).
9. Nana Marchae- Pen and Ink/Marketing Your Art Saturday 4/13 time 1 pm- 3:30. Supplies needed are pens, ink and paper. If you don’t have these, Nana will provide paper and you can borrow her pens.
10. Brad Glock – DEMO – Wood Turning on a Lathe Saturday 4/27 9:30 a.m.- noon. (No supply fee or list) Brad will host this demo in his home studio. Class max is 8.
11. Elaine Wilson- Guided Acrylic Painting for Adults ($5 supply fee) Tuesday 4/30 6 pm – 8:30 pm
12. Amy Jenkins – Paint 10 Identical Watercolor Cards at one time Monday 7/15 2 pm – 5 pm. (No supply fee) Supply list: Bring your own paints, brushes, masking tape or artist tape. If you don’t have these, you may use my supplies. Everyone needs to bring a pack of 10 Strathmore Watercolor Cards with envelopes – available at Hobby Lobby. You also need a simple landscape photograph to use for your card making inspiration.
13. Dedra Morgan- Drawing for Students ages 10 to 14
Summer date to be announced later. 1 – 3 pm. Class Max is 6 and there will be a $3 supply fee.
To register for your 1 FREE “Art 101” class please email to email@example.com.
Can’t decide? Want to take more than your 1 free class? You can! Each additional “Art 101” class is $30.
Please mention during your order which additional classes you would like to take. $30 each/